By now, many of you know that we’ll be releasing a new version of MyStudentBody in December. We’re super excited and we hope you are, too! To ensure our customers have the easiest transition possible, we’ve put a lot of things in place. If you’ve been to the site lately and entered as an administrator, you should’ve seen a page about the upcoming release; we’ve been constantly putting the word out via phone calls and emails; and, our Implementation Specialist, Amy Cavender, is also hosting a webinar on Wednesday, December 8 and Thursday December 9 at 1pm ET.
Why should you attend?
- Preview the new Essentials Course, a combined alcohol, drug, and sexual violence course replacing the current freshmen and general student courses
- Preview new, more engaging content and assessments
- Understand the navigation of the site before it changes
- Find out what you’ll have to customize before students can use the new site
- Find out where to get the new instructions for administrators and students
- Give feedback (which we always appreciate!)
To register for the webinar, please email Amy Cavender.